Posted by : Unknown

       Asking for Direction / Information
       •Could you tell me where . . . .is?
       •Could you direct me to . . . .?
       •Can you tell me how to get to . . . .?
       •Would you tell me the way to . . . .?
       •How far is  . . . .?
       •Where is the nearest  . . . .?

       •Which way is it to  . . . .?
Giving Direction / Information
Go straight ahead
Go straight down this road
Go straight over
Follow this road/street as far as the ………
Take the first left/right
Go around the corner to your left
Turn left/ right
Cross the street/road
Take the left/right turn

Example
Mr. Hermawan   : Excuse me, could you tell me where the nearest BCA bank is?
Ryan                      : Go straight down this street. Turn left at the T-junction, BCA bank is just around the corner, on your left.
Mr Hermawan     : How far is it from here?
Ryan                      : It will take about 5 minutes if you go there on foot.
Mr. Hermawan   : Thank you very much. I’m sure I’ll find it easily, if I walk there.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Thanks For Reading or Just Looking
Welcome to My Blog

Translate

Pause and Change !

About Me

Different Types Of Peace Symbol
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts


- Copyright © 2013 | RyanSupriadi -Dark Amaterasu Template -