Posted by : Unknown

Asking for opinion
 •What do think . . .?
 •What is your opinion . . .?
Giving opinion
 •In my opinion . . .
 •I think . . .
 •I (really) feel that . . .
 •The way I see things . . .

 •If you ask me, . . . I tend to think that . . .

Examples
In my opinion, we have to discuss it before we act.
I think It is better if she tells her parents.
I (really) feel that he must visit his brother.
The way I see things she should tell the truth.
If you ask me, I tend to think that Ratna has to consult with her husband.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Thanks For Reading or Just Looking
Welcome to My Blog

Translate

Pause and Change !

About Me

Different Types Of Peace Symbol
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts


- Copyright © 2013 | RyanSupriadi -Dark Amaterasu Template -